Image via Scopely
Stickers are collectibles in Monopoly GO that play a major role in the game. They can be collected by opening sticker packs and gift boxes. While the main goal in this regard is to collect all the stickers to complete the seasonal sticker album collections, sometimes you may need to collect them to complete daily tasks.
Many Quick Wins challenges may task players with collecting three stickers to complete daily objectives. Completing Quick Wins can reward you with valuable sticker packs containing rare stickers. So you shouldn’t miss this challenge! In this guide, I’ll explain how to quickly collect three stickers to complete the Quick Wins challenge in Monopoly GO.
How to quickly get 3 stickers in Monopoly GO
Certain Quick Wins can challenge you to collect three stickers before time runs out. Since the only way to collect stickers is to play the game, make sure you rack up a decent amount of rolls to increase your multiplier. The higher the multiplier, the more points you will receive for completing events, tournaments and milestones. Below are some of the best ways to collect stickers in Monopoly GO:
- Milestone Rewards: Complete Milestone Challenges to earn dice rolls, sticker packs, and money.
- Events: Participating in events and mini-games like Egyptian Treasures can reward you with dice rolls, sticker packs, and sticker chests.
- Community box: Opening the Community Chest with a 50x multiplier will award you a five-star sticker pack.
- Free Gift: Claim the free gift in the shop for a chance to win a sticker pack.
- Trade: If you want to collect specific stickers to complete an album, you should consider trading stickers with other players.
Related: All Monopoly GO events, rewards and dates – updated daily!
This is how you can quickly achieve quick wins in Monopoly GO
Quick Wins are a series of three challenges that are updated daily in Monopoly GO. Each additional challenge in Quick Wins is unlocked by completing the previous one. Challenges in Quick Wins can include tasks that require you to roll a certain number of dice, land on a certain space a few times, or collect a certain number of stickers. The best way to complete the challenges quickly is to keep track of the number of dice rolls. If you only have a few dice rolls, consider lowering the multiplier. This will increase your chance of landing on the tile you want.
Are you looking for a community to trade Monopoly GO stickers with? Check out the best Monopoly GO trading Discord server right here on Pro Game Guides.