The Nov. 7 episode of Dancing with the Stars Season 32 is “Music Video Night.” Early spoilers for the evening suggest it will be fun for both the DWTS contestants and viewers.
Only eight couples remain in the hunt for the Season 32 DWTS Mirrorball trophy. Another elimination will occur at the end of the show in Week 7, so Dancing with the Stars fans should maximize their voting opportunities.
Here’s what you need to know:
DWTS voting begins when the dances begin in the Eastern and Central time zones
Voting for “Music Video Night” is possible both online and via SMS. “Dancing with the Stars” viewers who wish to vote online can do so by visiting dwtsvote.abc.com.
Voting for “Dancing with the Stars” begins right when performances begin in both the Eastern and Central time zones. Voting remains open until the commercial break after the last performance of the evening.
Fans can vote online up to 10 times per couple. Additionally, viewers can vote via text up to 10 times per couple.
When voting via SMS, fans must text the participant’s first name to 21523.
“Dancing With the Stars” couples will perform to iconic music video songs
Paula Abdul will be a guest judge on “Music Video Night.” according to ABC. In addition to the individual dances each couple performs, there will be a team dance competition on the Nov. 7 episode of “Dancing with the Stars.” The team dances probably happen towards the end of the episode.
The group, which includes Hannigan and Farber, Mraz and Karagach, Matix and Pashkov, and Williams and Murgatroyd, is called “Team 4 Everybody.” Their team dance will use the Backstreet Boys song “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back).”
“Team Young’n Style” will perform to the PSY song “Gangnam Style.” This team includes Jowsey and Arnold, Pons and Armstrong, Gomez and Chmerkovskiy, and Lawson and Chigvintsev.
The individual dances and songs are as follows:
- Mraz and Karagach dance a jazz dance to the A-ha song “Take on Me”.
- Hannigan and Farber will use the song “Candyman” by Christina Aguilera for their quickstep.
- Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy’s dance will be a jazz routine to Gwen Stefani’s “Hollaback Girl.”
- Madix and Pashkov will dance to the song “I’m a Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears for their cha-cha.
- Pons and Armstrong perform a salsa to the Shakira song “Whenever, Wherever.”
- Jowsey and Arnold’s jazz routine will use the *NSYNC song “It’s Gonna Be Me.”
- Williams and Murgatroyd have the quickstep and will use Elton John’s “I’m Still Standing.”
- Lawson and Chigvintsev perform a jazz piece to Janet Jackson’s “All For You.”
Will the team competition in Week 7 have a significant impact on the overall leaderboard? Could there be a surprise elimination from “Dancing with the Stars” during “Movie Video Night”?
Stacy Carey has been a freelance writer focusing on reality TV and celebrity news for more than a decade. She writes extensively for “The Bachelor,” “Hallmark,” and “Dancing With the Stars.” More about Stacy Carey