Lethal Company is a horror co-op game in which you have to search different moons for scraps to sell. On your journey you will see many different monsters and equipment to counter them.
To stay up to date, it’s good to know what’s new added to the game. This is where the patch notes come in handy. In this guide, we will regularly add new Lethal Company patch notes as they are released.
Lethal Company The Autumnal Update – Version 40 Patch Notes
Hello, welcome to the first update of Lethal Company. I got tons of good laughs watching everyone explore the game for the first time. There are an incredible number of you, but I hope that everyone can still be kind and make this place as comfortable as it is chaotic.
This update aims to fix some important bugs and add a few new things.
– Added radar booster. Each has a unique name and a rich personality. Please take care of her.
– Radar screen changes:
* You can use the keyword “SWITCH” along with a player’s name to display them on the terminal. This can also be used to display activated radar amplifiers by entering their names.
– Added baboon hawks.
– The reverse teleporter has been added. It is not recommended for a single player as your mileage may vary drastically.
Related: All Lethal Company Terminal commands
– Improvements to lobbies:
- Added player list in-game, including voice volume sliders, links to Steam profiles, and host kick buttons.
- Fixed an issue where clients that failed to connect would just see an endless loading screen. The host would then have problems until it restarts the server.
– Giant outdoor pumpkins have been added for the fall season.
– A jack-o-lantern has been added to the ship’s random shop; he’s a little late.
Small changes to the Zap gun:
- The fuel nozzle should no longer aim at targets behind you.
- The fuel nozzle now has a slightly longer range from which it can aim.
– The jetpack now correctly synchronizes the user’s rotation with that of other players.
– Beehives should hopefully no longer disappear when entering orbit.
– Various AI fixes and improvements including:
- Forest giants will drop a player if they are stunned while attempting to eat them.
- Manticoils can now be killed.
- Eyeless dogs can now be killed.
- In the past, one hit on Flowerman would sometimes register as two hits.
…And I forgot even more!
For more Lethal Company guides, check out Can you play Lethal Company alone? For single and multiplayer limitations and how to get and use the teleporter in Lethal Company, see the Pro Game Guides here.