Image from Pro Game Guides
There are many unknown secrets in Lethal Company, including the different levels of danger. When traveling to any moon in the game, a danger level indicator will appear on your screen as you exit the ship.
This can be very confusing and leaves you wondering if it means something or just indicates the weather on the moon. This guide is intended to help you understand what danger levels mean in Lethal Company.
Explanation of the danger levels for deadly companies
You can think of danger levels as difficulty levels in Lethal Company. There are six different levels of danger, and the higher they are, the more monsters you are likely to encounter on the moon. But these levels have little to do with the loot you find on this moon.
Many players associate monsters with moons, but this is not the case as the danger level determines what monsters you might encounter on a moon. For example, if the danger level is higher, you can compete against “Ghost Girl” in “Experiment”.
Related: Are suits worth it in Lethal Company?
All danger levels in Lethal Company
As mentioned, there are six different levels of danger in the game, and I would describe each of them as follows.
- S+: This is the highest difficulty level for the most advanced players.
- S: A lower variant of S+ difficulty.
- A: It’s challenging, but offers a certain balance between difficult and impossible.
- b: My favorite and intermediate level of difficulty, striking a balance between fun and challenge.
- C: A relaxed difficulty for players who want to relax.
- D: The entry difficulty level for newcomers.
For more Lethal Company guides, check out the Pro Game Guides here.